Audio and video of the Wheaton Theology Conference with N.T. Wright is now available online for free at WETN (Wheaton College's radio station).
- I would highly recommend Richard Hays's lecture which explores the relationship between Scripture and tradition. I have blogged about it at: N. T. Wright, Richard Hays, and Karl Barth on Scripture and Tradition
- I would also highly recommend Kevin Vanhoozer's address in which he tries to look for common ground with the Neo-Reformed and New Perspective regarding justification.
- Jeremy Begbie's lecture about features of Wright's ecclesiology which have particular appeal among those interested in new expressions of the church is also very good.
- Wright's chapel message in which he urges students to memorize Ephesians is also good.
- Wright's final lecture on Paul is a preview of his big book on Paul which may be available in 2012.
- All of the lectures are worthwhile listening to.
- See Michael Gorman's great overview of the whole conference at NTW Wheaton Report (1) with which I agree entirely.
- I recommended the conference and gave bios about the various speakers at: Resources for Wheaton Theology Conference on N. T. Wright