Audio and video of the Wheaton Theology Conference with N.T. Wright is now available online for free
Audio and video of the Wheaton Theology Conference with N.T. Wright is now available online for free at WETN (Wheaton College's radio station).
- I would highly recommend Richard Hays's lecture which explores the relationship between Scripture and tradition. I have blogged about it at: N. T. Wright, Richard Hays, and Karl Barth on Scripture and Tradition
- I would also highly recommend Kevin Vanhoozer's address in which he tries to look for common ground with the Neo-Reformed and New Perspective regarding justification.
- Jeremy Begbie's lecture about features of Wright's ecclesiology which have particular appeal among those interested in new expressions of the church is also very good.
- Wright's chapel message in which he urges students to memorize Ephesians is also good.
- Wright's final lecture on Paul is a preview of his big book on Paul which may be available in 2012.
- All of the lectures are worthwhile listening to.
- See Michael Gorman's great overview of the whole conference at NTW Wheaton Report (1) with which I agree entirely.
- I recommended the conference and gave bios about the various speakers at: Resources for Wheaton Theology Conference on N. T. Wright